What is a mixture ratio of propellant? Output the Arecibo Message Inline version of a function returns different value then non-inline version How long do I have to send payment? Why could you hear an Amstrad CPC working? Geography at the pixel level Springs with some finite mass Where to refill my bottle in India? Should I write numbers in words or as numerals when there are multiple next to each other? Are USB sockets on wall outlets live all the time, even when the switch is off? How are circuits which use complex ICs normally simulated? I looked up a future colleague on LinkedIn before I started a job. I told my colleague about it and he seemed surprised. Should I apologize? I see my dog run Does a dangling wire really electrocute me if I'm standing in water? Unbreakable Formation vs. Cry of the Carnarium Is domain driven design an anti-SQL pattern? Inflated grade on resume at previous job, might former employer tell new employer? How to deal w...